Our ServicesHome / Our Services
The vast wealth of data instantly available through an electronic medium like the Internet is truly making ours an information-based economy. While many speculated that this information would simplify their lives, many more have found it is only making things more complicated.
When it comes to making financial decisions, the information you can find through Internet sites like this one is a great start, but is only half the picture. What many investors need to be successful is a relationship with a trusted investment professional who will help them sort through the maze of available information and make informed, intelligent choices.
That is what we do for our clients. And it is what we can do for you.
If you would like any further information about these topics, or other areas of investing, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail us.
- Managed asset plans – for professional fee-based portfolio management through LPL Financial
- Retirement planning – to design an investment strategy to help you meet all of your retirement goals
- Investment portfolio analysis – to keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as needed
- Estate planning – for preservation of wealth from generation to generation
- Strategic Wealth Management (SWM) – providing you with fee-based asset management through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Adviser. Access to mutual funds, individual stocks and bonds.
- Corporate 401(k), Retirement Plan & Investment Management
- Long Term Health Care – to provide for costly health issues
- College Planning – to give your kids a good head start
- Insurance Planning – to secure your family’s future needs
Ed Dempsey and Christian Drumm work with their clients through a service driven team approach. Each client/family group is provided individualized advice and services designed and tailored with the sole goal of meeting their objectives.
Speak to An Advisor
Our investment advisors would be happy to answer any questions you have about your financial situation. Get answers to your most pressing questions.